PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products, is seeking a National Accounts Support Specialist professional to work in our Irving, Texas corporate office. Provide support to the National Accounts and National Account Executive team. Work as a liaison between the customer, sales executive and our distributions centers.
• Manage customer items to PS SKU cross reference and price list.
• Manages customer Matchups (PS DC’s to customer by types of business)
• Creates PowerPoint presentations for sales meetings.
• Works on .com initiatives, onboarding and maintaining data that populates our customer’s sites.
• Process monthly and yearly rebates. • Provides sales reports as requested by customer, sales exec and PS executive.
• Works with product manager when product information is needed.
• Handles inbound calls to assist customer information requests.
• Builds and maintains customer relationships.
• Resolves any customer issues via the department toll free phone number and email.
• Processes invoices, troubleshoot debit memos credits and audits.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Manages customer Matchups, price list and cross-reference files.
• Process Import Orders
Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task and be willing to work as part of a team. Requires professional and confident telephone skills as well as proficient computer skills ideal candidate would have some knowledge of the building material industry.
We are looking for a 2 to 4 year college degree; or equivalent combination of education and at least one year of sales or customer service experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Advanced Excel skills (required). Access, Photoshop and SAP knowledge a plus.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.